Mall 7 Engine Needed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never buy an incomplete old saw unless you know where the parts are.

Alain: Hope that comes through OK.... I'm a damned fool. While looking for parts for my stuck Mall 7, I bought another one, complete and running. That's all well and good.... BUT... I still have the original one and, yes, it's still stuck.... :cry:

Onward through the frogs...... Ken

Mall 7

I have a mall 7 two man chain saw , well I think it's mall 7 it reads mall model # 7 made in chicago .... Can anyone tell me about this saw please.. year made, worth, etc it runs too !!!!

Last edited:
caporal30 said:
been over 2 weeks now.....still wating for shipping cost and confirmation
hhhhhuuuuuummmmm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alain,

Did you get ahold of Bob ? If not let me know. If not I will see if I cannot find another number for him. I am sure he is just busy. Also if I ever get a break around here I can go up and get the saw for you. It is a nice Sunday drive.

Thanks,
Bill

Hey Bill I got Alain the qutoe this morn. Just been a bear here on the farm this year. Things seem never ending. I got ti all boxed up and ready to ship just waiting on the ok. Had 2 gents from Tenn show up tuesday to hunt our frist 4 day CWD hunt here in our area. They night come back up fro the Nov season too. That one this year is going clear till dec 10. One got a 1 1/2 7 point yesterday morn. I geuss it means some buthchering for me tonight.
Later
Bob

mall 7

BILL AND BOB:
Thanks for your help.....finally it is a done deal .....payment is done ....just waiting for the goods.
I would say that this thread is now closed.

Latest posts

Back