March Stormin'

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rbtree

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
We (Westside Tree Care and Barnett Tree Care) had removed several pine above this spruce, that also were weak rooted. This changed the water runoff patterns, and had caused some minor flooding. Anyhow, before yesterday's storm, Pat was called out to look at the tree, which exhibited some minor looking fracturing of the soil around the surface roots. He asked me to also look. I knew a windstorm was predicted so I waited till it had hit to look, as Pat had thought the problem minor and the tree saveable. Not so. It was clear to me the tree had to be removed if it didn't fall first. I considering hanging around, but only had my phone with the better camera being broken. After discussing the tree, I got in my truck and watched it blow around, then left. As I drove around the complex, the next view I saw, it appeared it was still standing. Then, as I turned onto NE 145th St and looked again, I saw that it had failed. Not 30 seconds later, the client called me. Wish I gotten it on camera.....!!

Attachments

• IMGL9955.jpg
    6.1 MB · Views: 3

Latest posts

Back