mark or somebody who knows

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tony marks

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
if a person really knows his stuff..
is it not possible to put a film on with slightly speeded up action by the film maker.. i enjoy these tapes and absolutly am not sayin thats happened.. just wondered if that can be done..
i really mean that and hope no one takes it as anything but just something im curious about.. but if i got a question im gonna ask it..

Hi Tony, yes, it's sad but true. Z4lunch puts his films on fast forward to make us believe he has sharp chain.
Steve told me he puts the VHS on fast forward on his tv, then retakes the clip to come up with the time he wants.
Hope this helps,
John

i am sure it can be done but you will find that most times that when you download it slows down
i am sure that steves time was faster than the tape shows because it is almost in slow motion
playing with john camera when he takes a 5 second tape
it is 5 seconds on his camera but is 7 to 7.5 seconds when you have it on here

I think Tom and Dennis should go to webster your 5 cu saws are working very good so it should be easy money for you 2 guys
just make sure you get Melvin really drunk the night before
it will be money in the bank

Here's what you can do with film. When My father was alive he dropped this tree to make a kitchen table. It took 15 years to finish the void. This is at my place in VT almost finished.

As for doctoring video clips yep anyone with a basic understanding of a few Adobe products can. But how many people here use the software and with the guys running the saws as of late why would you want to make them look even faster. I have learned a few things Dennis Bafoon and Tommy Fales are using .404 chain to get those speeds. How do I know you might ask. I paid Tom his price for the chain and let me tell you my speeds are about as fast as Rocky's Round Ground.

Those guys are hot air.

yes i believe that you can beat Melvin but always remember that is his home town so you donot have beat him you have to beat the timers
i have never seen his or yours 0-5 cu run , he brought up here in 2002 to a show but over shows mostly are with a pipe and was last so he never brought back this year but in stock app. i know it is fast
there is only 2 or 3 shows here with stock app. for 0-5 cu. but there is 0-5 cu pipe at ever show
the stock app, class here is 0-140cc most of the times
cliff helshel has a fast 0-5 muffler or whatever it is if you get my meaning Benny Wittfield built it so if you know stroker Benny you will get my drift

Hey Tommy, how did you upload the vidoes to aborsite, I have a few and would like to post them so I dont have to bug Barky Bark for help.
Mark, thanks for the 090, I got it on Tues. How did you get them so cheap?
John

John I have the other 6 here at the house, and I can get another 10 by the end of Jan. Let me know where you want me to ship them after the auctions. I know it took about 2 months from when I said I would get them, the paper work was crazy.

Hi Tommy, thanks, I will try it now and see if it works.
Mark, I was surprised to note that the saw comes with 1/2" chisel, man the 59" chain weights 5 lbs.
John

I also added an extra manual with the first one. Does the paper work check out or is it different since they are coming from South America??

like i said i believe that steve's saw is quicker than that
i donot believe he speeded up the film because that time is normal for a saw with a pipe

Gypo, nice 090, but what in the hell are you going to do with that? I did notice in the picture a nice broad axe. I have an axe collection of about 100 axes and a few hatchets. One of my best broad axes is from St.Catharines On. Canada, hand forged in about 1880. Some real nice west coast falling axes too. Do they still make those 090's? Dennis

Hey Ed, hook up your speakers.
P.S., thanks Tommy, I didn't know it could be so simple, I guess Darin revamped the deal for us.
John

Gypo, if your not going to wear a hard hat while felling trees, there's really no need for those ear muffs. With a crushed head you won't be able to hear anyway! Nice felling job, Dennis

Hi Dennis, my daughter sang a song to me while she was weilding a chainsaw. She sang, " cut here, cut there, the logger has no hair.
This is why I run.
John

Latest posts

Back