mark or somebody who knows

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Dennis St. Catherines is only 1 hr. from here. I have a few axes myself. It is fun to collect the really beat up ones. Sometimes I take my metal detector and look around old open fire sugar shantys and find old axe heads etc.
They still make the 090, but are available to only third world countries I believe.
John

Hi Dennis, yes this is true, how we made it 3rd, I will never know.
It is rumoured that Canada will no longer have a military by 2005, but that's no biggy, all we had anyway was a canoe, a 4x4 Jimmy and 2 RCMP, so I guess we are left to fight with a plastic knife and fork.
John

thanks mark..
let me reiterate that i dont believe
any of the tapes or whatever ,,weve seen so far are doctored.. cause i got no reason to.. but u boys breakin a cardinal rule.. tho shalt not pop tonys bubble about having fast saws..its just not rite fellas.. truthfully my saws especially the the 372 pp saw as fast as i can keep up withum..
ill tellu one thing thats changed ... i no longer can stop half way thru and study a tree some more if shes acting iffy..
its happening to fast ,,so u better figured rite to start..
mark if thats u .. u a fine looking fella .. u also look like a fella that could smile while u was givin a person their walking papers at u store.. just an observation
backed by yrs. of reading situations an people..no offence intended .. thats one thing i see incommon with most succesful self employed people.. :)

ehp said:
yes i believe that you can beat Melvin but always remember that is his home town so you donot have beat him you have to beat the timers
i have never seen his or yours 0-5 cu run , he brought up here in 2002 to a show but over shows mostly are with a pipe and was last so he never brought back this year but in stock app. i know it is fast
there is only 2 or 3 shows here with stock app. for 0-5 cu. but there is 0-5 cu pipe at ever show
the stock app, class here is 0-140cc most of the times
cliff helshel has a fast 0-5 muffler or whatever it is if you get my meaning Benny Wittfield built it so if you know stroker Benny you will get my drift

Does this look like a P.M., He would like everybody to believe it is!!!! Check post no.12

Rick

Latest posts

Back