• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Mastermind 395XP-

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SierraWoodsman

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Selling my Mastered 395xp. I am the original owner of this saw. Although it is the crown jewel of my collection it has been a shelf queen it's whole life. This saw is very low-hour and Has not seen but about 15 tanks since it was bought brand new. Always kept clean and stored dry. Has only been run for about 15 minutes for testing after getting it ported by Randy last year. It's an early model 2002 with the Good Tilly carb. Stock HD airfilter is like new, and will include the pictured High performance K&N Airfilter Filter for it as well with the sale (also fits under the cover). Saw starts and idles as it should. Only flaw's on this saw is 1 broken fin on the starter cover and 1 tiny paint chip on the front. "That's it"
It's an absolute powerhouse of a saw. Currently has an 8-pin rim and 28" Techlite Bar.
Need to sell to pay few bills.

Asking $1000 + shipping PHO
or $1075 with your choice a 28" Techlite B&C , or a 36" husky B&C + Shipping.
P1070075.JPG P1070072.JPG P1070073.JPG P1070074.JPG P1070076.JPG P1070077.JPG P1070078.JPG

P1070075.JPG P1070072.JPG P1070073.JPG P1070074.JPGP1070076.JPG P1070077.JPG P1070078.JPG

When I get home this evening I'll get a compression test on it and post a picture. I'm on the road right now. I can sure tell you I'm glad it's got the blue button!

MOE, that 395 will make a good companion to your Slingerized 880. I had Randy port my 395 and certainly do not feel under saw'd for anything that requires a 50" bar. I love my 088, but the 395 is way lighter and has plenty of power.

Nope 2002.
I may have changed out the decal. I'm one of those that is impecable about maintenance,
so the original decal probably got damaged enough to bother me, so it got replaced before storing it 5-years ago or so.
This one was "MY Baby" and any imperfection beyond very superficial scratches would have kept me up nights.
Here's the pic of the Mfg tag with date code . No time today go down and get a compression tester and do pics of that.
Will certainly do that if the buyer requests it though. Looks like tomorrow is not going leave me much time either.
Thanks for all the compliments guys. It's gonna be a case of seller's remorse for me, but I got to do it. Will likely put
My Masterminded 346-oe as well . Will Give Moe first dibs on that as he said he might be interest in another 346.

.P1110094.JPG

Man wish I could purchase this 395, wallet tells me no and cad says yes. hey woodsman, not to hijack the post but I remember seeing a husky on craiglist a while ago with the print on the af cover like your avatar. wanting to know if it was yours and did it sell?

Yes, that's right. I took it down after a few days. Too many lowballers telling me they can get that same saw
for $250 and thats what i should be selling it at.
This site has better informed members who now what there looking for & know the added value porting makes
when performed by a reputable builder. and most are willing to pay a bit more it.
too many flakes on Craigslist. you can get some good deals, but have to sift through a
lot of junk- b/s .

Yeah all the low ballers seem to show up on the good ones. Had a guy say when I was trying to sell my 181se locally he could get the same saw for 200 on eBay and that 500obo was way too much. Keep in mind I rebuilt it, seals and so many other stuff to it. So I kept it and it grew on me. I almost called you when I saw that husky for sale awhile ago but didn't have the cash at the time. Wish I could get this 395, if only I wouldn't have got that brand new 660r.

Latest posts

Back