Mastermind 562xp Video

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dgb84

ArboristSite Operative
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Here is a video of my MMWS 562xp. This is frozen oak and the chain is hand filed Oregon LGX. The saw is pulling a consistent 13k in wood. I took a couple of swipes off of the rakers after this video and it cut even better.

DISCLAIMER: I'm heavy handed and my cookie cutting technique is poor. I sure did have fun with it though.

Looks like a runner!
1l.jpg

Your fireplace sure must be small that you have to cut your wood so thin, kind of like a slot machine, "please insert cookie to restart the warmth"....

We have one that died once from a bad crankshaft.......then again from a fried top end. It looks like it's responsible for deforesting a rain forest.......but it's still one of my favorite saws to run. :rock2:

I was raised, and went to school in North Carolina. We used to say that anyone who lived on the north side of I-40 was a Yankee.

When here I am in Northeastern Tn.......about 30 miles on the north side of I-40. :angry:

Back