Mastermind is frozen in....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You obviously missed post 117. It's Randy's wife I am looking to borrow, not Randy.
Oh, I knew what you meant - and I'm sure you have reread your post and realised how it could be misconstrued.
I'm just taking the low road.

I'm descended from Irish convicts, there is apparently no hope for me.

Well, at least we have "real clothes", helps a lot!!!

Gosh, thinking back when I was a kid, nothing was waterproof, don't know how we stayed out in the snow all day, but we did! Built snow forts all the time, had snowball fights all the time, your leather gloves were wet in no time, but U just kept going! Crap, we must have been tough!

in 09 we had a nasty ice storm come through,,, roads blocked,, power was out 100% for miles around,,, we was without power for 11 days,,, my neighbor was good enough to park his service truck in my driveway at night so we could use the generator,,, we cooked on the grille and the wood stove,, we had no water for about 1 day then the water company hooked up generators to the well pumps,,, we did just fine,,, we was warm,, had food to eat and a lot of PERSONAL time with the wife even at our age,,,, ohhhh shut up,,, we are not dead yet:laughing::laughing::laughing:,,, makes me glad that I was a boy scout for years and in the army,,, survival training came in handy,,,

single digits are easy cheesy, it is +4 right now, feels like spring-----with the wind we had the other morning our wind chill was 44 below zero. The wind blew bare dirt out of the high spots in the fields and created brown tinted snow drifts. It looks like piles of chocolate pudding. I wish I had a chance to snap a picture but yesterdays fresh snow covered it up. We have the same snow on the ground now that fell in early November. Has not melted.
View attachment 407168

My family in North Dakota calls that left over snow and dirt,SNIRT.pretty descriptive !This single digit stuff, on a regular basis,really sucks!
RR

Back