Mastermind Meets the Dolmar 120si

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wanted to share some pics of my Sachs Dolmar 120si. I had a moment of bad judgement and decided I would offer it for sale in the classifieds so I could get a 562xp. I got it out and cleaned it last night. I realized it was just to nice to sell. Stickers, lettering, everything is still there- has to be low hour. On top of that this is the saw of this theard and has sentimental value. I knew it would be a mistake to start it up. Three pulls and it was screaming. Burped the throttle and let it burble- sexy as my 288 idle. Snapped out of my funk. No longer gonna be for sale.

Wanted to share some pics of my Sachs Dolmar 120si. I had a moment of bad judgement and decided I would offer it for sale in the classifieds so I could get a 562xp. I got it out and cleaned it last night. I realized it was just to nice to sell. Stickers, lettering, everything is still there- has to be low hour. On top of that this is the saw of this theard and has sentimental value. I knew it would be a mistake to start it up. Three pulls and it was screaming. Burped the throttle and let it burble- sexy as my 288 idle. Snapped out of my funk. No longer gonna be for sale.

I'll keep it too. Damn nice saw there.

The 120 as a stock saw is a good runner, but yours is that much better after having had Randy go through it. 562s will be around for a long time and you can get one of those later, but a 120 like that is very hard to come by.

thanks for that confirmation. That is kinda what I am thinking.

Latest posts

Back