Mastermind Meets the Dolmar 120si

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL! Good shiat!! Brothers yeah I have a real soft spot for 288'S. Been a thorn in my side really. Wish I could have bought that one at rainbow ag, that was brand new unfired. Saw it about 5 years ago. And every corner I turn a 288 pops up LOL! Hey you guy's could all team up on a saw for me, I can run more than one sticker!:biggrin: If I had the money I would send out a few saw's to my building friends, one to each and spread the love.

LOL! Good shiat!! Brothers yeah I have a real soft spot for 288'S. Been a thorn in my side really. Wish I could have bought that one at rainbow ag, that was brand new unfired. Saw it about 5 years ago. And every corner I turn a 288 pops up LOL! Hey you guy's could all team up on a saw for me, I can run more than one sticker!:biggrin: If I had the money I would send out a few saw's to my building friends, one to each and spread the love.

What exactly draws you to the 288 personally? I know you speak highly of them.

I think a Stumpbroke sticker would look just dandy on yer saw:rock:

Sorry Randy, I just had to say it:hmm3grin2orange:

Looking forward to running a mooberized 372:)

I hope you don't mind.....but it is being used as a test mule right now. :D

I'll be going back in several more times. :laugh:

What exactly draws you to the 288 personally? I know you speak highly of them.
The 288 has a feel of its own like the 2100-01. Yeah like Will said sound too! They have a lot of power, and rugged as hell. Built to last. To me it's like a good gun or a car, or truck everybody has there own that fit's, and just feels right. I have just always had a love for 288's. I know many guy's would argue but Husky had some of the best big timber muscle. A lot of torque, and they could run in the heat, and cut big wood, outboard clutch, and big flywheel that draws in alot of air.

The 288 has a feel of its own like the 2100-01. Yeah like Will said sound too! They have a lot of power, and rugged as hell. Built to last. To me it's like a good gun or a car, or truck everybody has there own that fit's, and just feels right. I have just always had a love for 288's. I know many guy's would argue but Husky had some of the best big timber muscle. A lot of torque, and they could run in the heat, and cut big wood, outboard clutch, and big flywheel that draws in alot of air.

Hmm. Never ran anything bigger than my 044- which I believe you have as well. I want to find a 2101 but aint gonna find one in knoxvillle I dont think. Mentioned it to Randy (hoping he might have one) and then he pitches me on the 288 lol. Thumpy sound has me interested. Randy- might have to pull that one out on Sat. You gotta put it in the buyers hand, not just in the mind. Might have to leave the wife at home for this trip. lol.

Hmm. Never ran anything bigger than my 044- which I believe you have as well. I want to find a 2101 but aint gonna find one in knoxvillle I dont think. Mentioned it to Randy (hoping he might have one) and then he pitches me on the 288 lol. Thumpy sound has me interested. Randy- might have to pull that one out on Sat. You gotta put it in the buyers hand, not just in the mind. Might have to leave the wife at home for this trip. lol.

Here ya go. This is before I got it running properly though.

[video=youtube;lUZcRCq_mF4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUZcRCq_mF4[/video]

I'll have it all shiny and sharp. :D

This Chad guy sounds like a pretty cool cat to let you do that with his saw. He must be awfully good looking in a thong too.:hmm3grin2orange:

A g-string fits him better. :msp_ohmy:

Back