Mastermind Meets the Dolmar 120si

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to see the next vid.
I run the 120SI for all my firewood.
Great saws they are. If i like yours i
might just have to have one modded.

Lee

Kari is my second and last try at marriage. She is the perfect girl. My brother actually introduced us in a club thru another girl he knew. I could hardly speak to her even with the drinks in me. Few weeks later me and some of my friends went to Hooters. She brushed up against me and said "I know you" to which I replied "You do?" Needless to say, I started going in there alot always trying to get in her section. My brother finally went back in there with me and revealed that I was "smitten with her" while I stepped away from the table. She wrote her # down and placed it in the center of the table and said "well yall can call me" I cooly dove across the table for the paper. She came over for the first date and never went back home. Moved in the next day. I took on the role of raising her little boy who was 13 months. He is now 5. We also have two little girls, Ryleigh who is 2 1/2, and Madalyn who is 1 1/2. I had been married and divorced before and was bitter. Kari has completely changed my life in the last four years. She has been a blessing to which I can pen no words. She actually doesnt get my fascination with saws, but supports me in all things. Reason she talked so much, is I never have anything to say- very quiet. I brought her along bc she can have a full blown conversation with a tree.

I know were talking about saws, But this reminded me of my wife and I. She can have a conversation with a fence post.....defiently knows how to talk lol. I tell her all the time that were playing the quite game. She says that if id talk more she wouldn't have so much to say,,,,I say she talks so much I can't get any words in haha. We met in grade school. Started dating in high school, married at 20, now have 2 girls, one is fixing to turn 6, one is fixing to turn 2. Life is good.....

Sorry Randy, back to the Dullmar.......:msp_wink:

Talking with Kari is exhausting. She is so quick with ideas and words. I usually just interject a "yeah" or a uh huh" etc. Havent ever won a single argument, honestly I dont care if I ever do. Just glad to have her around. Our relationship is so much like my Grandma and Papas was. Granny did all the talking and Papa just whistled and grinned. He past away in 06 of alzheimers. Sometime in his last year, Granny questioned him, "Riley, why are you talking to yourself?" He looked at her and mumbled "Every once in awhile a man has to talk to somebody with a lick a sense". I will always remember that. They were married 66 years. My wife can talk about anything, she wore me out about when I was gonna pop the question- "well dont ya want to get married, etc" I finally took her to the Jewelry store and said "pick one". That was my proposal. Probably not my best idea, but atleast she got what she wanted. I like that she does all the talking- Id rather just look at her and smile.

Can't wait to see the next vid.
I run the 120SI for all my firewood.
Great saws they are. If i like yours i
might just have to have one modded.

Lee

I'll get a video up in a few hours Lee. I've got to get some help to round up a log. :)

I started this saw cold after sitting in an unheated shop to show how well it runs. I'm not sure how the "si" works but it damn sure works well. :)

[video=youtube;Dh_gXsCpDz4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh_gXsCpDz4[/video]

These weird spots in some of my videos lately much be caused my some interference in my wireless modem. When I watch them here before uploading they are fine??????? :mad:

That si starting feature instead of a choke is nice isn't it! It is the thing that I like the most about my 116si. That saw is a beast now. Good job.

"uhoh, theres a nail there" :laugh:
That things is a beast though, you need to stop posting these videos, its making want all these dang saws.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Great cutting saw! :clap:

Minus the nail. :laugh:

I freaking love those Dolmies! Lots of saw to be had with porting IMO.

There's a bunch of saw there stock, showing it in such a bad light in the first vid does make for some good advertising.

Bet you would catch a lot more grief if you tried that with a 044/372.

A good running stock 120si/6800 will run right with either of those saws (even giving up three cc)

I for one ain't buyin' it. (little lean on the low side there too)

I have owned saws from 42cc to 125cc, Dolmar 120 even in stock form might be the best all around firewood saw ever made. I know that back in the 80's at a stock saw cutting contest at the Medina County fair in Medina, Ohio my 120 beat the second place saw by 7 seconds in 3 cuts in 10 x10. It was not long after that race that the second place guy was a Dolmar dealer.

Now you are talking.:smile2:
I use a 120Si too and love it, they are such a nice saw. And I just remembered - I have a spare jug and piston for it..... Blast you Randy, I was perfectly happy with it before.:laugh:

Al.

Back