Mastermind Meets The Dolmar 7910

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im gonna pretend i didnt hear you say that ;)

Have you been running yours much?

I've got another one here now. Just wondering if there's anything we need to know that could have been better? Does it start well, idle well, plenty of torque????? See what I mean? :)

It runs real good randy,starts like a stock saw,idles if o set it down ,dont have to worry about it dieing has more tourqe,than my other saws,i let a couple cutters run it,they want one now,only 3 tanks of fuel through it,so far,

It runs real good randy,starts like a stock saw,idles if o set it down ,dont have to worry about it dieing has more tourqe,than my other saws,i let a couple cutters run it,they want one now,only 3 tanks of fuel through it,so far,

In other words.......don't change anything. :msp_thumbup:

Im waiting for the downpour to qu:biggrinbounce2:it for a while,ill put the 461 and the xpw up against each other in a big log,that xpwyou did cd is a strong fast saw,am curiois how they compare

Another excellent build Master. I just can't grasp the Dolmar/AMC Pacer look ........ Fugly . :D :D :D

I'm still experimenting with port timing numbers on the 7900......but I think these may be my favorite so far.

I like the looks of these things though. :D

Back