Mastermind Meets The Echo CST-610EVL

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can blame me........but Timberwolf made me do it so it's really all his fault! :msp_tongue:

Is TimberWolf still on here? I remember when I first got on this site he and you answered a awful lot of my newb questions. That guy is one smart fella:msp_thumbup:

not to try and get this thing back on track but I looked clear back to page 11 looking for pics and updates. 10 pages of BS is a lot to wade thru!

The information here is top notch and the BS makes the technical stuff easier to read. The Mastermind threads are a good place to learn something and he doesn't get all pissed off and bitter because someone wants to have a little fun.

Carry on. :popcorn:

The information here is top notch and the BS makes the technical stuff easier to read. The Mastermind threads are a good place to learn something and he doesn't get all pissed off and bitter because someone wants to have a little fun.

Carry on. :popcorn:

He doesn't get pissed off cause he's mostly the one who hijacks the thread to begin with. :rolleyes2:

don't know how you guys did it but you been hiding. but to no avail, i found you. waded through all the bullchit just now.
kinda sorta interesting thread, at least 5% of it is anyway.
hate to be a downer but i'm gonna ask a relevant question and at the same time reveal that i'm mostly a saw assembler rather than a saw builder. i actually am a multi tasker after all.
what and why is it that you're getting welded on the crank? also, are you widening the ports at all or leaving the porting stock?
carry on

don't know how you guys did it but you been hiding. but to no avail, i found you. waded through all the bullchit just now.
kinda sorta interesting thread, at least 5% of it is anyway.
hate to be a downer but i'm gonna ask a relevant question and at the same time reveal that i'm mostly a saw assembler rather than a saw builder. i actually am a multi tasker after all.
what and why is it that you're getting welded on the crank? also, are you widening the ports at all or leaving the porting stock?
carry on

Ah......a question related to the saw. Strange?????? :laugh:

We will be ported the saw and increasing compression. The crankshaft is known to be a bit weak so as a precaution we are having it welded at the pins.

Ah......a question related to the saw. Strange?????? :laugh:

We will be ported the saw and increasing compression. The crankshaft is known to be a bit weak so as a precaution we are having it welded at the pins.

I always hear reference to "We". You got a crew Randy??

I always hear reference to "We". You got a crew Randy??

Randy and Jon move so quick it looks like five guys, three regular guys working and two teetering on genetically deficient chopstick legs...either way the work gets done.

Latest posts

Back