Mastermind Meets The Husqvarna 3120

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess Im the only one that dont know what Rhubarb pie is :confused:. I can sure tear up some Coconut pie though!!

Damn you fat boys, i keep coming in here hoping to find more info on the 3120 and all yall do is talk about pie! Maybe its time Mastermind meets Jenny Craig:msp_biggrin:

Damn you fat boys, i keep coming in here hoping to find more info on the 3120 and all yall do is talk about pie! Maybe its time Mastermind meets Jenny Craig:msp_biggrin:

That Husky hauls ass, nuff said.......now who is down for a pie bake off next GTG?

A couple a points here. The legs are kinda tough to figure out but what's with the shorts and quick starts at the bottom of the stilts? I thought we wore boots when we cut. :msp_ohmy:

Also the modification work you're doing with the jug looks like a lot the things we did with our moto-cross engines back when I was riding. That was the late 60's and early 70's. Might fine work Randy.

And the pie thing, how could you leave out the lemon and chocolate meringue pie? And pecan? And fresh apple pie with homemade icecream on it. Where you folks live? What's going on here? :confused2: Oh well this is a chainsaw thread and not a cooking show. :msp_mellow:

My momma makes a butterscotch pie from a recipe she got at a B & B on an island of the coast of New Brunswick. This would be the pie to end all pies. I am a trained pastry chef and this pie will stand up to anything I have ever seen for dessert. Russ

My momma makes a butterscotch pie from a recipe she got at a B & B on an island of the coast of New Brunswick. This would be the pie to end all pies. I am a trained pastry chef and this pie will stand up to anything I have ever seen for dessert. Russ

Butterscotch rocks!!!!
Just sayin...

Didn't happen without a recipe:eek:uttahere2::eek:uttahere2::eek:uttahere2:

My moms butterscotch is my favorite pie. I could get the recipe but its in pinches and dashes. No real measurements.

My moms butterscotch is my favorite pie. I could get the recipe but its in pinches and dashes. No real measurements.

Funny you guys should mention butterscotch pie. My wife's favorite pies are what I refer to as "pudding in a pie shell"..... :msp_sneaky:

this thread must be 3120 ways to bake a pie ..........

what cc saw and size bar is required to harvest rhubarb anyways ?

Funny you guys should mention butterscotch pie. My wife's favorite pies are what I refer to as "pudding in a pie shell"..... :msp_sneaky:

"Great story. Compelling, and rich."

"I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly..."

Latest posts

Back