Mastermind Meets The MS241 C-M

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hooray, hooray!! Pics or its not gonna/didnt happen!!! You cant drop this kinda temptation without embedded pics, specs etc all ready for the lookin.:clap::rock:

For the weight(10.5lbs) and power(3.0hp),why? I thought they were lighter:confused:
I would like to see how it does ported against a stock 50cc saw that is about the same weight.
Its like the 024.Don't know why anyone got an 024 when you could get an 026.And then there was the 024 super.

Last edited:
For the weight(10.5lbs) and power(3.0hp),why? I thought they were lighter:confused:
I would like to see how it does ported against a stock 50cc saw that is about the same weight.
sorry to disappoint there fella. it is pretty light, a quality well built saw won't be much lighter than 10lbs. i think they make one in pink that is a little lighter.............:msp_biggrin:

can any of these #s be improved ?

Technical data

Displacement cm³

Weight kg 1)

Power-to-weight ratio kg/kW

Power output kW/bhp

2.2/3.0

Vibration levels left/right m/s² 2)

2.9/2.9

Sound power level dB(A) 3)

Sound pressure level dB(A) 3)

Its like the 024.Don't know why anyone got an 024 when you could get an 026.And then there was the 024 super.

That is disappointing. A 550XP is only 8 oz heavier if the specs are accurate.

can any of these #s be improved ?

Technical data

Displacement cm³

Weight kg 1)

Power-to-weight ratio kg/kW

Power output kW/bhp

2.2/3.0

Vibration levels left/right m/s² 2)

2.9/2.9

Sound power level dB(A) 3)

Sound pressure level dB(A) 3)

Only if you have a real old Husky 242xp:hmm3grin2orange:

Three? You have three saws here at the same time?

You're sick man........sick I tell ya. :dizzy:

the 562 is on the bench
bryanr2

HOLY JUMPING JEHOSOPHAT!

You'd have more room for it if you'd send my three home to me.

No wonder he hasn't used his new splitter he doesn't have any saw they are at Randy's

Last edited:
Congratulations. You have managed to waste more of my time, checking in from day to day, trying to find a shimmer of saw work in your thread. Will you please just notify me via PM or tele when the work begins?

Again, Damn you:msp_sneaky:

Latest posts

Back