Mastermind Meets The MS241 C-M

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations. You have managed to waste more of my time, checking in from day to day, trying to find a shimmer of saw work in your thread. Will you please just notify me via PM or tele when the work begins?

Again, Damn you:msp_sneaky:

Ya I'll call ya Mitch......I think I'm gonna need a 562 carb tweaked again anyway. :msp_wink:

Congratulations. You have managed to waste more of my time, checking in from day to day, trying to find a shimmer of saw work in your thread. Will you please just notify me via PM or tele when the work begins?
Again, Damn you:msp_sneaky:

Randy's threads have one thing in common with Obama's stimulus package- they both go nowhere fast.

Split all this by hand with my x27 (before the splitter became avail to buy) Believe me- I search Craigslist multiple times a week and always look for logs when Im out driving. I figure once firewood gets out of season- wood will be more readily avail on Craigslist. :msp_wink:

View attachment 278878View attachment 278879View attachment 278880View attachment 278881View attachment 278882

Not me there would have been a great big pile of noodles on the ground doing it by hand cuts into my digging time low and slow

say it ain't so? :msp_scared:

Not yours.

I've got one here that looks like it might have been leaking at the base gasket a little before I tore it down for port work.....if it has it may need the carb reset. I won't know for sure until I fire it up.

Latest posts

Back