Mastermind Meets The MS362C-M

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should I do a thread on this topic?

• Total voters
Sounds like you need some more help. Do you ever see Mastermind Worksaws being anything more than you and Jon? Just curious...

If anyone else did it, it wouldn't be the same.

I once had 14 men working for me framing homes. When we started running two crews, and siding, roofing, etc, quality suffered. I couldn't be everywhere.....

I don't want to ever have those headaches again.

blsnelling said:
Removed the baffle so that spit back fuel from the carb can mix with the fresh air in the strato ports.
Randy would you care to esplain this a little more. I thought I understood the strato air charge but apparently I'm missing something. I was under the ASSumption the strato charge entered before the fuel charge and fire of the plug.

Randy would you care to esplain this a little more. I thought I understood the strato air charge but apparently I'm missing something. I was under the ASSumption the strato charge entered before the fuel charge and fire of the plug.

Like any two stroke there will be fuel mix spitting out of the carb at wot. the designers separated the filter base so that fuel would not be drawn into the fresh air stream. What I do is fix it so they can mix behind the carb, and pollute the fresh charge with a little fuel.

The strato charge is layered on top of the incoming fuel laden charge, but the layers are surely not well defined.

I also change the timing of the transfer ports in a way that makes the strato charge even further ahead.....

Like any two stroke there will be fuel mix spitting out of the carb at wot. the designers separated the filter base so that fuel would not be drawn into the fresh air stream. What I do is fix it so they can mix behind the carb, and pollute the fresh charge with a little fuel.

The strato charge is layered on top of the incoming fuel laden charge, but the layers are surely not well defined.

I also change the timing of the transfer ports in a way that makes the strato charge even further ahead.....
wow!! thanks for the explanation

Like any two stroke there will be fuel mix spitting out of the carb at wot. the designers separated the filter base so that fuel would not be drawn into the fresh air stream. What I do is fix it so they can mix behind the carb, and pollute the fresh charge with a littlse fuel.
So

Manual fuel injection!!! So now my 362c is a stratified delaying atomizer??? Lol!!

Back