Mastermind Meets The MS441C-M

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like the ported 441cm's myself..a little chubby but a good runner for sure. I dont think i ever want to work on one though from the looks of the pictures!

by way of knoxville this time. I already missed out on the 661cm GTG.:buttkick::laugh:

Yeah I'll at least text you and see if you can go. I want to go on a day they're cutting wood and not hanging out at the shop. That's a lot more fun to me and you can run plenty of saws that way.

can you do videos next time ?? for some odd reason i like to hear you talk ??
is my 441cm (the one i got from mtrees) done just like this one ??
that saw is a beast !!!
great thread...

Yeah I'll at least text you and see if you can go. I want to go on a day they're cutting wood and not hanging out at the shop. That's a lot more fun to me and you can run plenty of saws that way.

Hi Mr Mdavlee, It sounds like you and Steven are going to gang up on Randy lol.....
I like your Avatar with the wrap handle on the Stihl with the dual dogs on them. They look mean....... I get jealous that you and Mr. Trx250r180 have them on the Stihls. They look great. Maybe Mr Mastermind is putting one on his? It would look mean also. Ready for battle.......

Hi Randy
I hear that since you started posting saw builds on AS again the north and south poles are beginning to re aline;) Seriously it's great that you are a sponsor here again,it can only be for the better of the chainsaw community.
Couple of Questions about your tools,what kind of right angle hand piece do you use,and are there others to chose from?
Thanks
Thomas

We rarely cut on the weekends Mike. I've been trying to get a date setup for a mini GTG though.

Yeah Durand, the first couple I did were rough. They ain't nutin but a thing now.....

Yep, should be done the same way Chuck.

Let me know. I think I'll be home for a week later in the month. A weekday isn't a problem for me.

Hi Randy
I hear that since you started posting saw builds on AS again the north and south poles are beginning to re aline;) Seriously it's great that you are a sponsor here again,it can only be for the better of the chainsaw community.
Couple of Questions about your tools,what kind of right angle hand piece do you use,and are there others to chose from?
Thanks
Thomas

The right angle tools I use are from CC Specialty. Those are MC182s......and I think they are the only choice.

Back