• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Mastermind/Murphed/Scored 346xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lt's threads like this that prove first hand the benefits of dealing with AS sponsors. You would never get service like this no matter how many miles you drove. l think a tiny little air leak has slipped through the workshop undetected thus repeating lean seizure/scoring. That's just my guess.

Randy's just the man. He's loyal to his customers and that is why we are loyal to him. I have never had a want, need, or interest to look anywhere else. As long as he is willing.... I will be sending saws on the regular. :rock: Speaking of that.... I have tracking #s on 3 more inbound.:D:heart::clap:

lt's threads like this that prove first hand the benefits of dealing with AS sponsors. You would never get service like this no matter how many miles you drove. l think a tiny little air leak has slipped through the workshop undetected thus repeating lean seizure/scoring. That's just my guess.

Thats a lot of talent that let a little air leak get past them. Aint no way my money is on a air leak. Im betting bad limiter on a coil. No reason...just a WAG

Standing behind your work like that is quite a statement. It's a testament to your commitment to your customers. A rare and respectable thing in this world. I hope the OP will consider the generous offer. I say let Randy have another shot to make it right. If it scores again, dismantle the unholy beast and sell the cursed parts on E-pray.

Just want to post to eventually find out what went wrong. I started using my troubled past 346xpne recently, hope it doesn't have a similar fate. Toasted under warranty, rebuilt OEM at the shop. Toasted again. I bought the carcass from the shop and paid for a weedeaterman top end and swapped to the moodster to redo it, seems to be OK so far, but just three tanks.

I put about two tanks of fuel through the saw before it scored. I sent the saw to Neal Murphy and he deleted the base gasket, muffler modded, and put a new watsonr piston in it. Saw ran great for about 10 tanks and the piston scored again. At this point I should have cut ties with the saw, but when it runs it's the only saw I want to use.
I decided I was gonna sink some more cash into it and I sent it off to mastermind to have it ported and fixed for what I thought was gonna be the last time. I probably had about 10 tanks through the saw before the piston scored again this weekend. I'm defeated, but the last 5 of those 10 tanks were pretty freakin awesome.
There is obviously a problem somewhere in the saw. Open to all offers and trades.

Darn! That is some bad luck right there! :( I'm sorry to say it but yes you and the saw should have parted ways. No saw i own, even my 346XP, is worth that kinda hassle.

Heres to hoping it gets sorted and you get a reliable runner. They are a great saw. You got to see that even if it was for brief periods. :)

I didn't come on here looking for a charity case. Great day, y'all are generous. I absolutely don't want any money from Joe. Thanks for the offer though.
I think I just want to cut ties with this saw. I don't know if I can emotionally handle this thing scoring again. Haha
Am I wrong?
I will take it if nobody hasnt spoken for it

Well, I really am satisfied. But I hate to see someone stuck with a junk saw. Trying to help an all...

Didn't see this so I guess its Dons?????

Latest posts

Back