• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Mastermind ported Husqvarna 254xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bryanr2

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Sent this saw to Randy for porting. It got a new Piston while there. Randy fingerported this saw. I bought a 262xp carb from Boxygen and Randy modified it. The 254 carb wouldnt feed enough fuel. This saw is unbelievable. This saw will hand a 346 or 261/261cm a piece of humble pie.

I dont have a video of this saw. I do have a video of the 254xpg Randy has just finished for me for reference though. Based upon the video of the xpg.... this saw is stronger/ faster.

(a sidenote: Randy's so impressed with these saws that he talked me out of the 254xpg)

254xp.jpg

Price is $675 shipped 48 cont. Paypal as a gift.
With the saw, port work and carb I have $785 in the saw.

Selling to fund playouse project for the kids. Winter is a slow time for work and it makes it an ideal time for a project.

Sent this saw to Randy for porting. It got a new Piston while there. Randy fingerported this saw. I bought a 262xp carb from Boxygen and Randy modified it. The 254 carb wouldnt feed enough fuel. This saw is unbelievable. This saw will hand a 346 or 261/261cm a piece of humble pie.

I dont have a video of this saw. I do have a video of the 254xpg Randy has just finished for me for reference though. Based upon the video of the xpg.... this saw is stronger/ faster.

(a sidenote: Randy's so impressed with these saws that he talked me out of the 254xpg)

View attachment 385061

Price is $675 shipped 48 cont. Paypal as a gift.
With the saw, port work and carb I have $785 in the saw.

Selling to fund playouse project for the kids. Winter is a slow time for work and it makes it an ideal time for a project.

I confirmed with Randy tonight that the saw in this video has the stock 254 carb on it. The one I am offering for sale has a modified 262 carb. If for sure is stouter.

It's pretty dang clean for it's age. Not what I consider mint.. but very clean.... and mean..... really mean.

Latest posts

Back