• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Mastermind ported Husqvarna 254xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bryanr2

bryanr2

Addicted to ArboristSite
Yep.
Sold another one of my prize possessions today. It was tough. With Granny's health being the way it is with the fractured vertebrae, and early dimensia, I thought eliminating some things that distract me from my parent's and granny's needs would be beneficial. I have sold all but one of my goats- Bella Camile. Kari and I have had her since birth... was our first pet together. She was a bottle baby and is rotten to the core.

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/grd/4765490325.html

bryanr2

bryanr2

Addicted to ArboristSite
I am shocked this is still available. Just before Christmas it's tough to scrounge up extra. I'll trade an aluminum military trailer...that's all I have at the moment.

Shea

thank you for the trade offer. I need the cash though to work on the playhouse. Otherwise Id jump on that trade.

Latest posts