• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Mastermind Worksaws Husqvarna 359

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I would have gotten it .

I have another one. Far prettier than this one. Purchased new 1/22/13. Sent straight for porting. I have cut twice with it- one afternoon in May.... may have ran 2 tanks that day, and then cut with it in the following cutting off "longs" from my firewood stacks.

Dont know... but it sent a brand new down the road. I had $1000 in my 562xpw with porting. I sold it for $850 with 20'' techlite bar. I've never had a single ounce of trouble with my 359, I believe that the 562 I sold did develop the carb issues about a year later that seem to plague the model.

The 359 has a small weight penalty (a little heavier than the 261cm) but has a whole lot more balls. Imagine a 346xp on steriods. It really is a underated model.

I didn't get a chance to run this specific 346 before the chain got toasted. Sad face.

Latest posts

Back