Mastermind worksaw's picture thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooosy Poospsy. Should have said "MS461"
Didn't you see the sticker by the carb adjustments to remind me of the desired RPM 's for the H needle setting?
My bad! This is how ugly rumors get started.

No bueno!
My guess is that Stihl USA will keep the 461 as their "retro" saw as long as possible. Last to get M-tronics and spring AV's. Who knows?

Add mtronics to the 461 and call it MM471cmxb
I'm plenty happy to have an MS 461xb. I'm no pro and I don't run my saws 6-8 hrs. / day. Sometimes, <10 hrs. in a month. Therefore, I'm totally content with my 461xb. That said, I'm not really great at tuning carbs, so whenever the 461-equivalent M-tronic comes out, I will have to give it very serious consideration. Then again, I may just keep my 461 for its retro appeal and to use to learn to properly tune a carb. Either way, I'm good. Can you say "waffler"?
Bananas_Cream_Waffles.png

IHOP bannas and cream waffle!:happybanana::happybanana::happybanana::rock2::rock2::rock2::rock2::wtf::wtf::wtf:

I'm plenty happy to have an MS 461xb. I'm no pro and I don't run my saws 6-8 hrs. / day. Sometimes, <10 hrs. in a month. Therefore, I'm totally content with my 461xb. That said, I'm not really great at tuning carbs, so whenever the 461-equivalent M-tronic comes out, I will have to give it very serious consideration. Then again, I may just keep my 461 for its retro appeal and to use to learn to properly tune a carb. Either way, I'm good. Can you say "waffler"?
Bananas_Cream_Waffles.png

IHOP bannas and cream waffle!:happybanana::happybanana::happybanana::rock2::rock2::rock2::rock2::wtf::wtf::wtf:
10 4. Im in on a waffle!!! Lol!!

Back