Mastermind worksaw's picture thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Muh 361 in a nice pecan [emoji4][emoji4]
9b571f6596de51753ba74d586de45471.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya I was impressed with Bubbas stock 661 with a 32" full comp buried!

Keith, i will say this also. Only 1.5 tanks in I can tell that i like the 661 better than the 660. Ive ran both ported and the 661 seems faster and has a big edge on torque. Hopefully Saturday i will be able to put some time on it.

Keith, i will say this also. Only 1.5 tanks in I can tell that i like the 661 better than the 660. Ive ran both ported and the 661 seems faster and has a big edge on torque. Hopefully Saturday i will be able to put some time on it.
That mtronics makes it super smooth cutting. The saw also feels balanced for a 90cc saw

I'm looking forward to some feedback on the 661s I've been doing. The first couple I did got gains.......but nothing like these last ones. Chad's saw made number 14.......and each batch is a little better than the last. His saw made me really happy......I think I'm done tweaking now.

I'm looking forward to some feedback on the 661s I've been doing. The first couple I did got gains.......but nothing like these last ones. Chad's saw made number 14.......and each batch is a little better than the last. His saw made me really happy......I think I'm done tweaking now.
Just for the sake of conversation... Who would want one of your first 13 saws if they aren't as good as #14? No shade implied, just sparking conversation... Does this mean #1-13 were paying for R&D saws...? Again, just for the sake of conversation.

Back