Mastermind worksaw's picture thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty impressive tweaked? Muffler mod and timing? Could it pull 12" 3/8 after the tweeking?
Why do you want 3/8 on the saw its cutting fool with the chain that comes on it,just a pain in the butt to sharpen which after a few times it's not so bad

Ran a 365xp up a tree today for the first time, beautiful weight and good cuttin.

Wish I had my own 372xb to play with.... :)

I like having something to look forward to

Why do you want 3/8 on the saw its cutting fool with the chain that comes on it,just a pain in the butt to sharpen which after a few times it's not so bad
I was thinking 3/8 lp not regular 3/8. I've never messed with the micro 1/4, that's all.

019482ac86bddde97259795b77787c11.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

de984399f2d681e2c81b841c27f836a5.jpg
201bd7cc7f0ef1ab8168f68e49c768e5.jpg

I love this saw, sooo much

Everyone should have a 261cxb
bcae739a8b9e1c3d8c4a232113de3be3.jpg
and a 390xb

Its a shame saws get dirty...

I hear ya Randy. I'm old fashion in a sense and my ex isn't so things just did not work out,and I wanted it to but she didn't want to work on it and it's the kids that really pay the price of the whole situation.

I hear ya Randy. I'm old fashion in a sense and my ex isn't so things just did not work out,and I wanted it to but she didn't want to work on it and it's the kids that really pay the price of the whole situation.

That's too bad. I hate that you had to go thru the heartache......and even more so for the kids.

I had a failed three year relationship before I met Glenda. She and I just were not compatible.

Just don't give up on the idea that a marriage can work out. It can be very rewarding with the right mate.

Latest posts

Back