Mastermind

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

almondgt

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Quote from a post by Mastermind January 3, 2014

"Good to be seen......

I've been doing a lot of thinking about the whole sponsorship thing. No matter whether I'm a site sponsor or not, people are gonna be talking about me, and the saws I've done. It is only fair to Darin that I continue on as a site sponsor. I'd feel bad about doing business with AS members and not paying that fee."

:clap::clap:

Last edited:
Quote from a post by Mastermind January 3, 2014

"Good to be seen......

I've been doing a lot of thinking about the whole sponsorship thing. No matter whether I'm a site sponsor or not, people are gonna be talking about me, and the saws I've done. It is only fair to Darin that I continue on as a site sponsor. I'd feel bad about doing business with AS members and not paying that fee."

:clap::clap:

The man is a class act is all I can say!

awesome guy. very knowledgeable. definitely an asset to the chainsaw world. hard to find a trustworthy guy these days. I hope to do business again soon with mastermind. thanks for the saw. and thanks for being very informative on all sorts of saws. thank you sir glad you are back look forward to reading his posts.

Im betting that he see's the value of his time..and the amount of investment he makes to post an average build. Then respond to all the posters. Where he chooses to post that video will be seen as soon as other viable options present themselves. i believe what randy is saying is he feels an obligation to contribute financially because no matter where he posts or supports he will still benefit from AS members. A man of class he is.

Damn shame big John ain't as good with a server as he is with a grinder or we'd be toting 1911's on "angrychimpz.com" already. Hey randy can you and john grow big long beards and move to the swamp ???
I see a "grinder dynasty" in the future..

Much of the Internet is based on sites getting free content and making the contributors feel that it is their obligation to continue to provide it.

And then selling the site passthroughs as future views and even more future revenue streams to provide a mythical cash flow so the investor actually feels good about losing his investment. See facebook market cap and try to analyze that "free-kin" load of hog poop.

Latest posts

Back