Masterminded 395xp working in Australia

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The thought of being able to run a 16T sprocket and chain speed that breaks the sound barrier is enough to make me profusely salivate like a St Bernard let loose in a Schmackos factory.

The thought of being able to run a 16T sprocket and chain speed that breaks the sound barrier is enough to make me profusely salivate like a St Bernard let loose in a Schmackos factory.

man those bloody dogs drool like a spring time flood without being any where near a Schmackos factory

G'day fellers I'm reasonably new to the forum not much of a poster, more of a reader and observer. My old man is a regualr on this forum, but he can reveal who he is if he wants!

After Dad had recieved a few packages in the mail for Randy the Mastermind I decided I needed one too, because my 288xp wasn't cutting the mustard anymore! So a new 395 was located in the US an promtly sent to Randy then over here to Australia.

That thang sound like my WR 250 Husky that would do a wheelie in fifth gear. I had to get things like my Dad had too. That's how I got her. Short, Blonde and mean, just like Mom.

I like the way that saw holds its revs in the cut. Seems to have a loads of torque - sure is a good choice for Aussie hardwood.

Back