Mc Culloch MAC 15 for sale!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slipknot

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Last edited:
How cheep will you go? I have a runner and I wouldn't mind putting a parts unit on the shelf.

Rick

I paid $30 for it, to find out it runs as long as you can keep fuel mix going into the carb throat, till you flood it! I don't wanna take a loss, if your still interested lets deal! Also how the hell am I going to ship this thing, it must weigh like 25lbs?*buyer responsible for shipping cost(like ebay), actually I could throw it on ebay if that makes anyone more comfortable!(i could use the feedback):cheers:

If you wanna do a local pickup deal, I can do that (Gravely Grinch)

I'm in Waynesville, not too far from you. Could we arrange a meet? I'm at 42 and 73. I'll give you your 30 bones plus whatever you feel is fair for your travel time. Just lemme know.

Rick

slipknot said:
I paid $30 for it, to find out it runs as long as you can keep fuel mix going into the carb throat, till you flood it! I don't wanna take a loss, if your still interested lets deal! Also how the hell am I going to ship this thing, it must weigh like 25lbs?*buyer responsible for shipping cost(like ebay), actually I could throw it on ebay if that makes anyone more comfortable!(i could use the feedback):cheers:

slipknot said:

I can sell you feedback 5 bucks each I will even ship them for free

Back