McBob's new Alky Burning Stihl 090

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to pile on, Bob. After all, I built my BDC/sloper kartsaw after seeing what you started, but when it came to finishing details, data dried up quick.

Mash-ups and Franken-saws are fun to contemplate, but so few around here ever actually sever a fiber...

Dont you like a challenge old mate after all why should i offer all the details after all most of this is not monkey see monkey do kinda stuff

And whats wrong with being a little creative

And my stuff does cut wood

Last edited:
No problems with challenges, I'm only in it for some fun.

As for monkey-business, I'll leave that to the racers for whom, in a lot of cases, the fastest thing seems to be their jaws.

Talking about a Space shuttle, ask Mastermind ..My guess he's made a few, he's been in the space program for many years.

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Agreed,but in keeping with the spirit of this thread,here's my completed Space Shuttle:rock:

View attachment 261984

Now,I have a few bugs to work out yet but it's all done and it rocks.You'll have to take my word for it but I'll post a video one day....or will I........:msp_unsure:

Dude. That's awesome.

should i ever find those rare chinese lookalike 3120's .... whoo Hoo

McBob.

Maybe one day Bob but it won't be today that you'll find a 3120 copy :)

I like challenges too, They're lots of fun
and very rewarding when done and at
the same time can be very frustrating
when things don't go as planed and your
up against a road block that your battling
to figure out. When i see alot of interest in
my threads and projects i like to show the
end result. Only one has yet to be finished.
All you've done here MR. MacChinaStihlBob is
tease a bunch of folks here like you tease a
mouse with a piece of cheeze. All we want to
see is this thing throwing chips. If you can't
do that then i would say this thread is dead
and the saw didn't turn out as planed.

Lee

Now come on Lee getting something for free is half the fun as my dear dear mate Cahoon to show his when he's not throwing chains instead of axes

All will be reveiled in good time .... patience is a great virture ................. anyway me camera is broke.

Now come on Lee getting something for free is half the fun as my dear dear mate Cahoon to show his when he's not throwing chains instead of axes

All will be reveiled in good time .... patience is a great virture ................. anyway me camera is broke.

Well stop buying saws and parts and get a good Chinese camera.
I've seen many videos of Full Moon Cahoons saws throwing chips.
It's your turn.
We're waiting but not patiently.

Lee

patients is a virtue, but when you're old it becomes a liability. and by the look of your shop you should have ran out of patients a long time ago and actualy finished a project before starting a new one. i can see why dennis is always on your case. and why his stuff always gets finished, and runs.

patients is a virtue, but when you're old it becomes a liability. And by the look of your shop you should have ran out of patients a long time ago and actualy finished a project before starting a new one. I can see why dennis is always on your case. And why his stuff always gets finished, and runs.

and wins

Well post some vid's of it winning in QLD then ............................. ha ha ha ha ha

Oh to be sure be sure, the lumberjack is a definite dominate figure in QLD racing. Why you onley need to look up racing in QLD on youtube and you will find our mate lumberjack blitzing the field. No need to skite and bullsh_t when the truth is out there!!!:clap:

Dont tell me Bigfella that Lumberjack bought Cahoons MS880 if so you have let the cat out of the bag ................ and poor old Neil won't be too happy about that.

McBob.

P.S How did the racing go this past weekend or did it get washed out ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back