McBob's new Alky Burning Stihl 090

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not bad for a $70-00 old door stopper

The original owner actualy got $50.00 for that saw, the sawshop owner kept $20.00 for the privalige of lifting that saw twice a day to hold the front door open for around 12 months.

I can also claim to have a winning saw as Neil won the disc stacking event with my Snelling built 390XP at the Bullahdelah Show in November last year :

So am i to assume thats where you tested this secret squirel chain of yours, and here was me thinking i was doing a good job holding up that saw for so long, the bloody thing was doing it all by itself with me handicapping it.

ok, i get the message......................................................................................................mate

So am i to assume thats where you tested this secret squirel chain of yours, and here was me thinking i was doing a good job holding up that saw for so long, the bloody thing was doing it all by itself with me handicapping it.

ok, i get the message......................................................................................................mate

No Neil that was your chain. I sat my Cutty Cutty Long Time chain on the floor of your trailer to use but it cut it's way through the checkerplate and bored 8' into the ground...

No Neil that was your chain. I sat my Cutty Cutty Long Time chain on the floor of your trailer to use but it cut it's way through the checkerplate and bored 8' into the ground...

I'd believe that.

Neil, the prototype Cutty Cutty chain i have needs to be wrapped in a velour blanket and kept in either a chrome or polished stainless chest so it can admire its own reflection, otherwise it cuts itself clean out of whatever you put it in.

It's bloody high maintenance, you're better off without it regardless of how fast it cuts.
Hell, i couldn't find my mastercard last week, then the phone went missing and i happened to find them both in the chain box, along with some strange 1300 numbers dialled and half a dozen empty vodka cruisers.........

I could mention the words narcissistic with delusions of grandeur but would i be referring to the chain, its creator or the threads OP ?

Either way I'm a little concerned that there could be repercussions, so i won't. :monkey:

Last edited:
Did you notice that the old SP125C definately got a win not bad for a $70-00 old door stopper

If I may add some pound of Sh#t here. From memories I think the Bobs SP125C was actually someone elses saw with with a Bob reed block and carby. The rest of the saw was totally owned by someone else???? I only ask the question.

As the X-Files saying - "The truth is out there" :msp_thumbup:

If I may add some pound of Sh#t here. From memories I think the Bobs SP125C was actually someone elses saw with with a Bob reed block and carby. The rest of the saw was totally owned by someone else???? I only ask the question.

As the X-Files saying - "The truth is out there" :msp_thumbup:

Oh dearest Dean when will ever git whatever boring its way into your never regions off your mind the SP125C was Neils everbody else knows that your a bit slow catching on so we'll let you off this time.

The reed block and carby were both standard Mac items no super duper magic here after all Mac's dont need it.

P.S i dont know what type of x files your watching but i hope for your sake their not xxxx files you naughty naughty boy.

Love and kisses big fella

Its easy to talk the talk, but you are in there walking the walk just be careful in the way you wriggle your hips as you pass on by sweetie.

Last edited:
the SP125C was Neils everbody else knows that your a bit slow catching on so we'll let you off this time.

The reed block and carby were both standard Mac items no super duper magic here after all Mac's dont need it.

OK, then how come we never saw completed closeups of the saw?

When you mentioned it having some port work done, you wouldn't show the finger porting in there, but now it doesn't need it?

I'm a little confused...

OK, then how come we never saw completed closeups of the saw?

When you mentioned it having some port work done, you wouldn't show the finger porting in there, but now it doesn't need it?

I'm a little confused...

Your not the only one ol mate all this talk about modded saws heck man whats finger ports or is that the pic of me that was taken down because i had me finger up

McBob

Life of this thread:

Awesome!

Waiting

Waiting

Waiting

Waiting

Waste of time

Waiting

Waiting

Wait. . . A minute here!?

Waiting

Wanting

Wanting

Waiting for it to die

Waiting for someone to kill it with fire

Complete waste of time.

Oh dearest Dean when will ever git whatever boring its way into your never regions off your mind the SP125C was Neils everbody else knows that your a bit slow catching on so we'll let you off this time.

P.S i dont know what type of x files your watching but i hope for your sake their not xxxx files you naughty naughty.

Yes that old door stopper was mine, it went ok after i played with it but was never anything to skite about, but after you (mcbob) bolted on your reed block and larger carby it did go much better. It ran for most of 1 season and picked up a few wins and 2nds and made finals most times.
I blew it up at training after i changed cranks, my fault entirely and it was a shame as it was a bit unique.
However that saw is long gone and forgotton in the areana, thats the long and the short of it.
Saw come and saws go, thats how it is in raceing, just like competitors and ,one day i will be gone too.

Well if he watches xxxx files my guess is thats his perogative, but i also guess his wife may say something about it.

edit,,,,
that bloody old 125 was seised (suposably) and its owner wanted $250 minimum for it, it sat at the shop for a long time, every one including me kicked it on the way in but no one bothered to buy it at that price. I offered $50 for it one day for my collection and Garry (shop owner) said he wanted something for it being there so i changed the offer to $70 and gary said sold.
It wasn't seized at all, the starter had seised and a little WD40 and she was ok.

Last edited:
Would somebody please brag about what has happened and PM me if there is ever something to look at about said saws? Pretty please???

Would somebody please brag about what has happened and PM me if there is ever something to look at about said saws? Pretty please???

I thought bragging and super ego's is what this thread is all about you know mines bigger than yours and sorry no mercy offered here

Last edited:

an interesting thread to read, and the same old vid shown again.

As i mentioned i have gone another level above the origional SP125c using the chrome bore to my advantage as it's better performance with it but you not getting to see the inside just yet i have a few bums to kick yet.

?????? how did you go, did you kick any ?

Hmmmmm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back