McCulloch 10 Series Full Wrap Handle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a new batch of LH start on hand, $75 + shipping. The latest ones have plugs in all the open ends of the tubing to prevent any creep or crushing over time.

I still have some of the narrower RH start available as well, $60 + shipping, these only have plugs in the vertical brace.

View attachment 916374

View attachment 916375

View attachment 916378

View attachment 916377

Mark
How can I get in contact with you? I’d like to at least get one for my PM 700 and maybe the PM 55

thanks. My name is Jay

I will send you a private conversation, look for the "envelope" icon in the upper right hand corner of your screen and click on it when you see the notification (green box with a number in it to indicate how many new notifications you have). I will provide you with the details via private message.

Mark

Kicking this thread again, I now have available some reproduction full wrap handlebars for the SP and anti-vibe PM models. These are made a bit wider to accommodate the brake, but the overall shape is more squarish like the narrower full wraps to make the fabrication more cost effective.

These are the narrower version on SP80 saws.

DSC07156.JPG

This is the wider version to clear the chain brake. You can see the bigger radius on the bends at the top.

DSCN5750.JPG

These are the only photos I have of the new ones at this point. They have two sets of mounting holes at the bottom so they can be used with either SP (horizontal holes) or PM (vertical holes) models.

20220317_172010.jpg

20220317_172023.jpg

The tubes are fit with plugs to insure the tubes won't crush when they are installed no matter how heavy handed you are with the screws.

I am currently out of the full wrap bars for the rigid saws but do have another batch on order, they promised to get started on them this week.

Mark

Latest posts

Back