McCulloch 3200

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r3dsftr1d3r

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
My favorite little saw is in need of a new clutch sprocket but the replacement ones listed { oregon pn. 29888 doesn't match the origional. They are much smaller in dia. Anyone else run into this and have have a solution?

Oregon 29888 should be the correct drum for your saw unless someone has already swapped out the original parts.

The McCulloch part number for the drum/sprocket is 302768 and the clutch is 301463.

There may be other McCulloch part numbers that would work as well but I'd have to research it a bit.

Mark

Oregon 29888 should be the correct drum for your saw unless someone has already swapped out the original parts.

The McCulloch part number for the drum/sprocket is 302768 and the clutch is 301463.

There may be other McCulloch part numbers that would work as well but I'd have to research it a bit.

Mark
The saw is original, I bought it new. The clutch internals and the chain brake won't work with the 29888 replacement part. The 29888 has an O.D. of 2.560", while mine is 2.88". A model number search says it's a 3214. .

Latest posts

Back