• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold McCulloch 7-10 Full Wrap

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yotaismygame

Juiced Saws #GetJuiced
Reaction score
New fuel tank gasket, new air filter, new fuel line & filter, new pull cord, new spark plug, rebuilt carb. Muffler is in great shape with a good reed in it. Comes with a sharp JGX chain and Oregon 24" bar that i refurbished. Fully sanded, new tip, ground the rails on a silvey bar grinder and then dressed them up. The saw runs cuts and oils.

Now, when I dug into this saw the compression felt a little low. The piston has a few scuffs but nothing to make me worry. (ill get a pic posted tonight). Once it was all done I went and test cut with it and thats when I realized the comp was probably too low. I checked it and it was only 110psi. So it needs rings, or maybe piston and rings. Both are cheap. I'm dropping coin on some saws tonight so a few need to go.

$160 shipped paypal friends and family .

IMG_9048.jpg IMG_9050.jpg IMG_9052 (2).jpg IMG_9053.jpg IMG_9054.jpg IMG_9055.jpg

Thanks for the heads up kensie. but im really looking for an sp70. i have a 7-10 and a pm700 already

Latest posts

Back