McCulloch Chain Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark, does that full wrap handle work with a chain brake cover? I'd like to try one, but I'm not really keen to give up my chain brake

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Actually they sit quite flat, better than the regular 1/2 wrap in fact.

To fit a saw with a brake will require modifying the clutch cover to clear. I have some photos on the computer if I remember later. I can show you as well when you visit.

Mark
Awesome. I have this feeling I should leave the checkbook at home lol. So much cool stuff you've got going on mark.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Actually they sit quite flat, better than the regular 1/2 wrap in fact.

Great. Must be the angle of the shot making it appear to lean a bit.

So I have this little 110 or 120 here that smokes like a freight train. Not knowing a ton about these little guys I'm assuming by the IPL the oil pump is crankcase pressure driven and oil is somehow getting into the case.

Is there a simple tutorial on how to remedy this?

Guess I'll tear into it and see where it goes. Belongs to someone else and he doesn't want to put any money into it. Actually in decent enough shape and would be worth fixing if it were mine. Does run, but the case is full of oil. Could barely pull it over it had so much compression. It certainly has a good condenser!

Project has commenced.
7-10 courtesy of Mark. Thanks again.
0bbbc0113cb59554b1b639a1d543edf4.jpg

Latest posts

Back