McCulloch Chain Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris.. This showed up last year.. This is a what?. Where can I find model #s? Tag says 600076D..View attachment 641274
It looks like an sp125 and any numbers would be on the bottom of the block. If it has a high side adjustable carb its likely not the chrome bore version. I'd pull the muffler and check.

It looks like an sp125 and any numbers would be on the bottom of the block. If it has a high side adjustable carb its likely not the chrome bore version. I'd pull the muffler and check.
SP 125? Few more pics.. Had to roll my crew over so they wouldn't get flat on one side.. Didnt find any numbers..yet...just this tag..IMG_20180322_112747.jpg IMG_20180322_112729.jpg IMG_20180322_112708.jpg

That model is a SP125 with that tag as sawfun said.
My apologies to everyone.. I hadn't ever seen or had one.. From what Ive seen they are quite sought after.. Can't remember where it came from, so I'll blow off the dust and see if it's worth putting a little time in on.. Not to mention a bunch of research, so-as not to play the dummy, again.. Again, thanks to all cheers. K

Hey guys so I got my pro Mac 850 up and running with the stens ignition chip worked like a charm..I was trying to tune the carb the and its very rich at WOT so I closed the high jet completely..and its still getting fuel and 4 stroking. any advice before I take the needle out of the Carb.

Back