• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy McCulloch eager beaver 3.7 or mac 610

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtracy1223

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Ok so I got a friend that really likes the eager beaver 3.7 that I have. I know a lot of guys are gonna say "give it to him and thank him for not charging you for haul away" but I am kinda fond of the yellow cinder block. So I told him I would keep an eye out for him. I tought I would throw up a post and see if anyone had one or a 610 might do the trick. To tell the truth I think he just likes the name. But if I find a 610 in good shape maybe I could give him the beaver...... lol that's just sounds wrong. Let me know if anyone has something that fits the bill. I see a few nice looking 610's on feebay but would much rather buy from someone here.

Last edited:
How many do you need? Since I am on my phone I can't post Aaron's favorite picture but will do so when I get home.

How many do you need? Since I am on my phone I can't post Aaron's favorite picture but will do so when I get home.

Lol I take it you have a stock pile? I think 1 should do the trick but I would love to see the picture. On a different note the echo is out for delivery today so i should have it in hand by tonight. :) thanks: jeff

I think I have 4 or 5 of them, I will post a picture of some of them tonight. They are in storage so I will not be able to get them for a couple of weeks.

I have a nice pile of outerwear for an an eager beaver. No long blocks, but lots of parts. Let me know if you need anything...

Aaron's favorite picture...

Mac610004.jpg

Another one:

Poulan8500021.jpg

If anyone wants it, I have a parts saw with a good engine. I've robbed a few parts off of it. I have considered finding another 610 that is needing repair and repairing it with parts from this one. Problem is, I didn't have much luck giving away my "good" 610. What the hell would I do with a second? If there is a charity that could find a needy home for nice fixed up 610, I would be game.

I have a nice 610 in good running condition, double dawgs and ready to ship to you with a good 20" bar and chain. Shoot me a PM or conversation or whatever if you're still looking for one.

dd

Might have found a 610 local but pm send. Not sure if the local deal will pan out.

Ok so I got a friend that really likes the eager beaver 3.7 that I have. I know a lot of guys are gonna say "give it to him and thank him for not charging you for haul away" but I am kinda fond of the yellow cinder block. So I told him I would keep an eye out for him. I tought I would throw up a post and see if anyone had one or a 610 might do the trick. To tell the truth I think he just likes the name. But if I find a 610 in good shape maybe I could give him the beaver...... lol that's just sounds wrong. Let me know if anyone has something that fits the bill. I see a few nice looking 610's on feebay but would much rather buy from someone here.

Are you still looking? I have an eager beaver 3.7

Back