McCulloch Mini and Small CC Chainsaw's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CL CAD score this morning...$75.00...all run:rock:

280890d1361644279-mini-score-jpg

View attachment 280890

Came with cases too!

-Andy

They do...with gas from the tank no less!

Bought them from a kid learning small engines in high school. His old man has a small engine scrap yard.

Two need muffler covers, the PM6 has a cracked/broken top shield...of which I have plenty.

I like these old minis...mag cases, no brake.

These ones have decent bar/chains too.

-Andy

Well Dennis I dug into my 110 today. got her all apart. Just need to clean her up and clean that carb. Gonna also put in a new line. It all came apart smoothly but i have a gut feeling that it is not gonna go back in that way :sucks:

Well Dennis I dug into my 110 today. got her all apart. Just need to clean her up and clean that carb. Gonna also put in a new line. It all came apart smoothly but i have a gut feeling that it is not gonna go back in that way :sucks:

It will be fine, just remember to stick the throttle linkage to the magnets on the flywheel during reassembly. That removable recoil starter is a plus, you will see what I mean when you try and tackle a MM1 or MM6.:msp_thumbup:

It will be fine, just remember to stick the throttle linkage to the magnets on the flywheel during reassembly. That removable recoil starter is a plus, you will see what I mean when you try and tackle a MM1 or MM6.:msp_thumbup:

I never took the recoil off when I tore it down. Should I take it off when sliding it back in then?

Well both the Mini and the Eager Beaver run on gas.. but poorly. I think the Mini is very sick. The crank has ~1/8" of end play. I'm guessing that's not normal... should I tear into it any further or just hunt another motor to put in it?

Last edited:
And by the way Jimmy that eager beaver power Mac looks REALLY familiar, who did you get that from? The red tinted gas cap and peeling sticker are a dead give away:D

Tbone75 (John) blessed me with both of these saws.... I really like the 35. It may be a pain but I see myself rebuilding that one and probably another.

Latest posts

Back