McCulloch Model 99 two man Chain-Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rreidnauer

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Saw this on craigslist: Pics also at http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/tls/390176204.html

McCulloch Model 99 two man Chain-Saw - $300
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2007-08-05, 9:49PM EDT

McCulloch Model 99 two man Chain-Saw. I believe this to be from the late 50's early 60's. I have no paper work on it and I have not started it. It has compression, the oil trigger works and it appears to be in decent overall condition but the gas tank is corroded on the inside. The wooden box appears to be the original storage box and is in good condition but needs a repair on the blade end's handle. Tape measurements in pictures are from where the blade begins. The blade still has bite to it. Will consider all offers.

More pictures at:
http://www.rich-pics.com/chain/chainsaw.htm

Email or call.
267-372-2965

Lord, that thing is immaculate. Ya gotta hope something like that ends up with a collector. Didn't know you had an affinity for the old stuff, Rod!

Ha, yea, not my thing, but I thought maybe someone here would like to get their hands on it. It seemed to be a pretty unusual find.

Now theres you a milling saw Ian. Of course I would have to make the trip to your place to help lift it up on the log. LOL.:)

why is it--when stuff like this shows up--its on the other side of the moon???????????:biggrinbounce2:

Ya kiddin' me? The West coast gets all the good stuff. Drives me nuts! Finally something interesting shows up over here for a change. :greenchainsaw: :D

Now theres you a milling saw Ian. Of course I would have to make the trip to your place to help lift it up on the log. LOL.:)

That would have to be mounted on one of those mills that hold the saw and you just have to push it along the rail. Think it would mill a 16" cedar? :popcorn:

Ian

HMMMMMMMMMMMM................................

That would look pretty cool hangin next to the Mall.....................

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM........................

Back