Mcculloch PM 610 for sale?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike G

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I have a Mcculloch PM 610 that i am considering selling. The saw runs but has an issue with restarting when it is warmed up. It would run like a champ when it felt like starting. :dizzy: I just bought a different saw, mostly because i didnt have the time to try to repair the Mcchulloch. It has a new rim sprocket on it, and is in nice physical shape. I believe the issue may be the coil, (i tried to adjust the carb with no luck) but putting $40more towards it is not that appealing to me, being a poor college student and all!
Any ideas on if I should part the saw out and sell items like the new sprocket separately or sell it in one piece as needing a repair? :confused: I would like to use the $$ to get a new bar for my new-to-me Homie SXL-A0:)

And if any of you guys out there are interested, let me know!

Thanks!
~Mike

could be carb or ignition if you wait till fall/winter you will probably get a better price on evil bay. the 610 are all over the place price wise some way low some way high. You will also get more if it is clean and correctly running:chainsaw:

Latest posts

Back