McCulloch Pro Mac 3200 14

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aldo

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hi folks. Anyone have any info on this saw?

A few weesk ago I posted about looking to pick up a new top handle saw. I saw one of these secondhand the other day and it is well priced. I am not sure how much use I would have for a top handle but this seemed like a reasonable unit.

Are they OK or are they cheap and cheerful?

Google searches bring up nothing.

The unit has a full mag case and chainbrake. Plenty of compression too. I'm guessing it's a 32cc unit?? There are no stickers indicating anything on the saw, just the side case sticker with the title info.

Thanks.

Hi folks. Anyone have any info on this saw?

A few weesk ago I posted about looking to pick up a new top handle saw. I saw one of these secondhand the other day and it is well priced. I am not sure how much use I would have for a top handle but this seemed like a reasonable unit.

Are they OK or are they cheap and cheerful?

Google searches bring up nothing.

The unit has a full mag case and chainbrake. Plenty of compression too. I'm guessing it's a 32cc unit?? There are no stickers indicating anything on the saw, just the side case sticker with the title info.

Thanks.

You're not going to impress most folks on here with that saw. I have gone through a few in the shop. Plan on fuel lines and a primer bulb. The muffler is very easy to get apart on those. I drilled a few extra holes in mine. One of my best friends liked it so well that I sent it home with him.
They run pretty good for a little saw. Definately better than the stuff you'll get at Walmart today, and better than most of the ones at Home Depot. The stock chain is junk, and the bar is not much better. Figure on replacing it when you can, and it will cut ALOT better.

Back