• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell McCulloch Professional 40cc

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kegerator5

Champ = THE Powerhorse lol
Reaction score
Due to some recent unexpected things happening in my life, selling some saws I planned to keep or build or was holding off selling... (Also will be listing ones I had planned to sell too).

Anyways, point being.
I plan to sell off a few saws here...

Starting with:

McCulloch Professional with Smooth Pull... This is the McCulloch 40cc copy of the redmax saw.
No known issues.

$125+ shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_7155.JPG
    IMG_7155.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 73
  • IMG_7156.JPG
    IMG_7156.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG_8651.JPG
    IMG_8651.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 74
  • IMG_8653.JPG
    IMG_8653.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_8654.JPG
    IMG_8654.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 67
Due to some recent unexpected things happening in my life, selling some saws I planned to keep or build or was holding off selling... (Also will be listing ones I had planned to sell too).

Anyways, point being.
I plan to sell off a few saws here...

Starting with:

McCulloch Professional with Smooth Pull... This is the McCulloch 40cc copy of the redmax saw.
No known issues.

$125+ shipping.
hi how did this post do in your quest to sell I have a whole cash of vintage mac saws and parts iam looking too liquidate and don't know where to start I have about 75 of them

hi how did this post do in your quest to sell I have a whole cash of vintage mac saws and parts iam looking too liquidate and don't know where to start I have about 75 of them
Ok, send me some pics of the 797, BP-1, and I'd be interested in any of the electric start models. Also like to see pictures of your 700. If it's really nice I might be interested. Please send shipped prices with the pics. Thank you

This guy is probably not legit. I don't see any responses and his profile pic has been all over trying to make shady deals. Buyers beware

8c4693a7652f623423ec71616bf42bac.jpg

Erik

Latest posts

Back