McCulloch Saw Collection For sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bills Oak

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
To All--Look on Ebay Listing Number 7706318349. I am selling my McCulloch Saw Collection, all the parts, bars, cases, gaskets, bar covers, etc. I need to pay for an insulin pump for a relative & this would be the easiest way. Thanks to all who pass this on, I'm guessing value for all is around $4,000----Reserve is $3,000--THANKS...Bill Irvine

Bill, glad to see you posting again, although I certainly wish that it was under better circumstances. You might do better if the moderators moved this thread to the used equipment forum.

I wish you & your family all the best, Chris J.

Thanks Much, you gotta do what you gotta do!---This is really a great deal for someone that wants to "dive in" & get a real nice group of Mac Saws. I'm keeping 1---10/10, & 1 nice 800, Other than that --all goes, must be over 1000 lbs of new & almost new parts, motors, bars, chains, carbs, etc. Also included is 15 new Mac tool kits & parts breakdown for all of the saws in binders---Thanks, BILL :)

why just one auction????
you just narrowed down your bidders by alot.
if i wanted 1 of your saws i am out of luck.
if this auction sold i will be impressed but find it unlikely.
why not sell the one at a time???
shayne

McCulloch Collection

Bassman---I will ship if necessary but shipping on this amount of weight would be about $900.00. It would take me hours to list saws separately!--Why don't a few of you guys get together & bid on the lot?--I would work out shipping details if I sell to a forum person...

I am sad to hear you sell your collection.
You are right, a few here would be smart and split the hole bundle.

Mac Collection

Mange, I'm hoping that is what happens. Makes more sense for three or four guys to get together, buy the whole lot & split it up. The 125SP & Pro Mac 105 are really great runners, The 550 is like new & the 700's, 800's & 70-80 Pro Models are also excellent. The 250 & 250 Bow Saw's are good runners also. The 60 cc class consumer grade saws all run & are cranked up at least every other week & used. The 310E is 95% complete & the 310AS & 310 run like new. I had a guy here in Orlando at a Pawn Shop look at the lot & he offered me $3,000 so that is what I set Ebay Reserve at, Thanks, BILL

It's kinda nice to see so many Mac's together, i'm sorry to hear and read the circumstances surrounding the sale of this collection and it is impressive.
I wish the recipricant of your generosity all the best and may God bless you and yours for your assistance in helping out some one else.

Mc Bob.

it really hurts to see that many saws up for sale under circumstances like this. it really does.

MAC Collection For sale

OK GUY's---Auction is ending in about 5 Hours!----I have added 4 more saws I found in my shed that I'm adding--all pro macs with bars!----See Ebay #7706318349...I hate to sell these to a Pawn shop but I must sell by the weekend----THANKS, BILL

Mac Collection for sale.

Well saws did not sell but as it turns out the guy at the Pawn shop I was going to sell the saws to will front me the $$$ for the insulin pump & let me work it off so all is well that ends well, Thanks To All, BILL :p

So you get to keep your saw collection? In any case, I'm glad something worked out for you.

Mac saw Collection

Yes, keep all of them, I'm working it off-------BUT--I plan to sell about 20 saws anyway--I'll post a list next week of the ones that are leaving....BILL

Bill, if you've got it, I need a clutch cover for the little Mac you sent me. Its actually almost running, the problem was a carb tuning issue, I've got almost resolved now.

My wife & I wish your family all the best. Also glad to hear that you didn't have to sell your collection, especially at some ridiculously low price.

Aw ra best...Chris J.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your troubles, but glad to hear you get to keep your toys. Very good on ya to help out your family that way. Now lets see what your gonna sell!

I just sold off a couple of my own, but am looking for some key players to keep around.

Latest posts

Back