McCulloch Super Pro 125c (1978-1979)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is trying to find what the value is first, then said he might be willing to get rid of it.
No problem. Please keep us informed as to his decision. As mentioned by fellow members eBay will fetch him the highest price but keep in mind they take 10% not to mention the risk of non-paying bidders. I’m sure you’ll get a decent price on here too as I suspect others like myself have inquired about purchasing the saw.

What happened to the chain brake? The boss is there for it but no brake?
The later model 125C saws came with the brake option. The saws which were fitted with the chainbrake had a wider wrap handle assy fitted, whereas the other saws came with the std width wrap handle (as is the case with this saw). The later model clutch covers were made for the chain brake, and were fitted to the std saws as well. Hope this makes sense

Nice...my dad was a cutter and ran a super pro 125. He still says " best dam saw McCulloch ever made...put them out business! The Super Pro ran forever and he was cutting big timber then... well considering. Dad ran a Stihl 090 with 78" bar for bigger stuff. Boy those were the days 3 to 5 log loads. He finally smashed the Super pro, Clutch bell broke during a Dutchman and the tree barber chaired. He cut a lot timber with that saw, back then the faller got paid by Board foot on the ground not the day.

Latest posts

Back