McCulloch

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will have to tear one of them down this week is the best I can tell you right now but if one of them has one that is in good shape your welcome to it. They should be in fine shape as both of the spare saws run fine. Just to make sure your wanting part # 67581 the Fuel fitting that goes from the felt to the outside of the gas tank right? as it just plugs into the side of the carb from there.

that would be the one. mine was crushed full length, rotted by the varnish. So I had to cut the line off, and make it just a rubber nipple (I had to open it back up with a wire) but i'd like to have the right part. Are either of those early PM6s? I have a later parts saw i'd trade for early.. i'm just short the recoil side..

No, there both the later models. Thats what the main one I have is so I bought these from ebay for the parts.

i bought a lot of three parts saws from someone on ebay for $9, but the sucker refuses to contact me.

look at item 4319416795

if someone is in indiana and wants to go doorknocking for me, by all means say so. I want my parts saws.

Back