• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell mcculloch

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshhake

Reaction score
have three mcculloch chain saws i want to know how rare and the value of them one is a mac10-10 automatic model # 600002 F
the second is a power mac 6 automatic model # 600086
third is a mcculloch 1-40 serial# 11-12314

Welcime to AS Josh.
I'm not familiar with those models, but someone will be along soon to help you out and maybe even offer up the IPL's for them ( @ray benson ).
If you are looking to sell them then you posted them in the proper place. But it appears you are more so looking for information on them. You will get more responses by posting in the chainsaw forum rather than the trading post, mabe a mod could move it over there for you.
Good luck learning more about those saws :).

If these saws are good and clean needing only fuel system or no work...Your 10-10 can get you $80-$100 all day on e-bay. The power Mac 6 has no market value really but a collector on here might give you $25 for it. The 1-40 is a larger saw but old as dirt and heavy. My guess $80 tops....Joel

have three mcculloch chain saws i want to know how rare and the value of them one is a mac10-10 automatic model # 600002 F
the second is a power mac 6 automatic model # 600086
third is a mcculloch 1-40 serial# 11-12314
Can't give you a value, but it would depend on their condition. A little info from M.Acres site
1-40
http://www.acresinternet.com/cscc.n...ede77d0a9e0194cf88256b000069ceaf?OpenDocument
The 600002 looks like it is a 10-10a
http://www.acresinternet.com/cscc.n...80ca17b1dfefe20f88256b62001d417f?OpenDocument
Power Mac 6
http://www.acresinternet.com/cscc.n...8e38d20063009e5488256b620015979a?OpenDocument

If these saws are good and clean needing only fuel system or no work...Your 10-10 can get you $80-$100 all day on e-bay. The power Mac 6 has no market value really but a collector on here might give you $25 for it. The 1-40 is a larger saw but old as dirt and heavy. My guess $80 tops....Joel

How many do you want at the prices you quoted??????????????????????/

Sorry but those are not rare and because of that, all that desirable. Local actual selling prices would be $25 - $50 on the 10-10 if it runs good. Maybe you'd get about the same for the Mac 6 but I doubt it. and a 1-40 is not desirable and if running well would sit at $20 a long time before it sold. Yes you will get more money and exposuse with Ebay, but then there are the fees and return policy.

Sorry but those are not rare and because of that, all that desirable. Local actual selling prices would be $25 - $50 on the 10-10 if it runs good. Maybe you'd get about the same for the Mac 6 but I doubt it. and a 1-40 is not desirable and if running well would sit at $20 a long time before it sold. Yes you will get more money and exposuse with Ebay, but then there are the fees and return policy.

WELL SAID

Now Joel.............how many do you want at the prices you quoted?????????/

IDK, that's what I see them go for on e-bay. Your right you can halve that for a local CGSLST sale. I did get $130 for a really nice 10-10 of CGSLST one time but that was like a lightning strike.

IDK, that's what I see them go for on e-bay. Your right you can halve that for a local CGSLST sale. I did get $130 for a really nice 10-10 of CGSLST one time but that was like a lightning strike.

Well you shot some prices out there so I am wondering if yu are willing to back up the words you typed

I got $80 for a really clean and running top handle Mc. last year on the Bay. I sold the repair manual, case, tool kit, sales brochure, and 4 cans of unused oil separately and it turned into a nice little profit maker on Ebay.

Latest posts

Back