Media Cat Chain Letter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fish,is there any different information in the 07 then in the 09 or later version?my computer is friged up,it not worth a pea hole in the snow.But Im go to bring it to the man to see what he can do.

I'll get your's in the mail tomorrow, I haven't been able to check my messages until now.....

Fish, I got the disk that you sent,thank you very much.I appreciate you sending it.I have made copy's so if anyone wants a copy send me a PM

No, get them to commit on the thread first, so they will be inclined to make copies as well, so this thing can keep itself going. Too many have gotten their copy and faded away.

Also, if you go to catalog settings and "copy catalog" it'll load on your computer so you don't always have to have the disc in.

Last edited:
I'll send you one, if you promise to send 3 copies out to our guys in europe!!!

Send me a p.m.

I will take care of it..! ;)
Thanks for your answer!

I tried to sent you a P.M., but there was an error..!
Here it is..:

"Fish has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Can you sent me a message when you fixed it please..? Thanks a lot!

Greets,

Peter.

I will take care of it..! ;)
Thanks for your answer!

I tried to sent you a P.M., but there was an error..!
Here it is..:

"Fish has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Can you sent me a message when you fixed it please..? Thanks a lot!

Greets,

Peter.

Yeah, sorry, that dang mailbox gets full quick, I'll delete a 100 or so......

I have a scan from my ms290 manual, it doesn't read real well........So I deleted it........... I hear Stihl has a problem with that.......

I still have the saw if that helps.......

Probably be a good time to not talk much about good customers trying to get info about their Stihl saws.................

Just a few questions that make me nervous, as Stihl has a powerfull lawyer/lobby team, and I do not need any trouble trying to share info that
any normal company would do for free.

Just got a weird vibe from your posts. I will bow out. Tell the company, I just do this to help their customers, which they should do...

Oooh, Fish, this is a misunderstanding..!
I'm not from Stihl, I work in a factory in Antwerp, and it has nothing to do with Stihl at all..!

I want to use this at home for my hobby!

Sorry, but i don't know what i asked so wrong..??

You really should do me a favour with MediaCAT!

Past year i also posted on a tread for asking manuals for my 026 and 041AV chainsaws. I get the link from a guy.
A few weeks later someone asked the files also, and i've sent them also to him!
So i really want to cooperate with this, because i'm very thankful that there are such sites like this!!

So please,

It will be very helpfull for me..! :help:

Back