Media Cat Chain Letter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for my fear.

I do not want any trouble from anyone, I started this thing so all would be unknown officially, and no one could get any trouble, and have done
so as far as now.

If one of us got your mailing address somehow, maybe one of us would send you a copy with no return address.....

Please understand our caution.

If you do work for Stihl, ask them why they do not listen to their customers, and the problems and concerns that they have????

Sorry for my fear.

I do not want any trouble from anyone, I started this thing so all would be unknown officially, and no one could get any trouble, and have done
so as far as now.

If one of us got your mailing address somehow, maybe one of us would send you a copy with no return address.....

Please understand our caution.

If you do work for Stihl, ask them why they do not listen to their customers, and the problems and concerns that they have????

I understand your fear, Fish..!!

And i do not need a return address from any one, it's only the program i need..! :D

I sent my mailing adress in a P.M. to you, is it ok for you?

I thank you a lot!! :bowdown:

I understand your fear, Fish..!!

And i do not need a return address from any one, it's only the program i need..! :D

I sent my mailing adress in a P.M. to you, is it ok for you?

I thank you a lot!! :bowdown:

Well, you will likely get a dvd from some weird redneck in the states!!!! Sorry about the weirdness.......... But you need to send a few copies on!!!!!

OK, on Monday, I will go by my local post office, and send a letter to peter in europe with no return address, probably cost @ $3 again...

You guys need to start stepping up, for I am done with this one!!!

Peter, sorry that I drew the line with this one, but I have tried to keep this thing going for quite a while....

Well, you will likely get a dvd from some weird redneck in the states!!!! Sorry about the weirdness.......... But you need to send a few copies on!!!!!

No problem Fish, i will do!!

Thanks in advance, i'm looking forward for my DVD!

When it is arrived, i will sent you een P.M.!
i don't know how long it's gonna take to get it, because i never get any mail from the states..! :msp_mellow:

Greets,

Peter.

OK, on Monday, I will go by my local post office, and send a letter to peter in europe with no return address, probably cost @ $3 again...

You guys need to start stepping up, for I am done with this one!!!

Peter, sorry that I drew the line with this one, but I have tried to keep this thing going for quite a while....

No problemm!
I will sent it forward to the guys in Europe who asks for it!!

I understand your frustration..! ;)

Go to the post office on Monday to mail "kr5258"and "metalspec"any more how want them?You must post in this thread to get a copy,then P.M. me your address.

Thanks, how do you like the new version? it is setup a little different, but I like it....

Thanks, how do you like the new version? it is setup a little different, but I like it....

Fish,

Just curious. How's the 'new' version different from the 'old' version (and how 'new'?).

The version I have (received a year or 2 ago?) I can only open the PDF files on my Mac. Still a very valuable resource.

Thanks.

Philbert

Well it groups the units a little differently, like the pole pruners are in a different group, there are some extra catalogs/info. It just flows a little
better, plus it has the newer units too.

Hopefully I'll get a hold of a 2013 version, if they are still continuing it.

Fish,I never got the 2005 going.The imfo in this program is a home run.It got all the newer stuff and the older IPL like the075,056 which is great.It doesn't have the service manual though for them.Which is ok,I have them anyway.Thank again Fish for starting this whole thing. Paul

Well, on the new 2013 copies, they would need to be "fixed" by one of our resident computer gurus, otherwise they will expire at the end of the year, then copies made of the end product. I also believe that they will keep all of the other language versions off except english, to save
computer space. I cannot speak for the gurus, nor can I name them.............

Latest posts

Back