Media Cat Chain Letter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update, Up and running.
Thats great! So after it updated, it didn't lock? Does it show 01-2012 as the catalog date? Does it have the MS193T data &IPL listed?

Hey guys can i get a copy send to Australia please.
Wew mate, you are asking big mobs... Gonna be ripped big bikkies by the postman. But let me check, and I'll get back to you.

Hello, I service chainsaws and looking for stihl mediacat. Sorry for my English, i am from Poland
I googled shipping calculators for US to Poland. I got anywhere from $35 to $101 to ship a cd.
Ouch. Sorry, I can't swing that.
I hope some one else living in Europe can hook you up with MediaCat.

What we have to figure out is one of these file sharing websites. Then he or anyone can download it from there

Can anyone have a link to download this program?
No, there is no link. Thats what I was saying to do. But it os not on any file sharing websites that I know of.
I ised to swap music and stuff with my brother on the Aol messenger thing but i dont know if they even have that anymore.

This thread keeps getting derailed whenever someone suggests trying this. The only way for the dvds to make it overseas is when the recipient wants to pay the postage, but it is not talked about, to keep this from "selling" the program, legally, that is.
The chain letter idea, the next guy in line makes copies and pays the postage, so it is not construed as selling anything, but the postage overseas makes it prohibative.

It is hard enough to keep theys guys holding up their end of the bargain as it is.

Im sure there HAS to be someone on here who has received a copy in europe

Hey guys can i get a copy send to Australia please. Will share with the blokes down here unless some has one already

Sent from West Coast AUS
Sorry everyone, no notifications

I'm in Melbourne, Straya, pm address

Ready to pass on my copy of the dvd.
Sorry, no dvd burner.
Post here then pm me your address(US or Canada only please).

Havent received any pms and not getting notifications on this thread

Latest posts

Back