Media Cat Chain Letter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many thanks to the User Pogo in the Woods for the help. The CD arrived last Monday.

Greetings DND 9000

He is a nice guy, A LOT of the time.

Yeah getting this disc out to members here is a good thing. You can go into a dealer or online knowing the part number, and have access
to all of the mechanic's manuals (for the newer saws). It is funny that a lot of members here still haven't asked about getting one. I guess they think it is a scam, or an internet TROJAN!!!! I can assure you all, that it is ribbed!!!!!

Of course the latest members here to get a copy need to step up and make some copies to send to the next guy, ad those that haven't
fulfilled that obligation in the past need to do so as well.

dagnabbit!!!!

Of course if anyone can figure out how to send it over the web for free, please do so, but do not derail this thread first.

Thanks........

He is a nice guy, A LOT of the time.

dagnabbit!!!!

Of course if anyone can figure out how to send it over the web for free, please do so, but do not derail this thread first.

Thanks........

Aw, shucks...dagnabbit!!!

Another approach to moving the cause along could be to make the latest catalogs available to those who already have the MediaCAT program. It will recognize multiple catalogs of multiple vendors and multiple catalog versions from the same vendor, e.g. Stihl SCS 01-2010, Stihl SCS 01-2011, etc.

To my knowledge, v3.33 is the latest MediaCAT application and was released in 2011. Licensed versions obviously receive catalog updates on a regular basis to make them "2012" versions. Same 2011 client program, just an updated 2012 version of the catalog.

Anyone have the latest 2012 catalogs for v3.33?

Ready to hold up on my end of the deal, just got five fresh copies made and ready to send out to the USA customers.
not at the computer alot just send me a PM and I will get back with you as soon as possible.
Thanks to everyone who made this valuable information possible.

It will be in the mail Monday !

The guys that you sent a copy to should be making copies, that was my original thought, so it would keep going. And the nice guys won't go broke. Hopefully the guys that have received copies will step up and do what is right.

Latest posts

Back