Merry Christmas To My Milling Friends

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sawyer Rob

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I just wanted to wish everyone,
orig.gif

And hope you all get to party hardy,
orig.gif

Rob

Merry Christmas . Probley get a shirt again, ill be suprized then go play with my new chain grinder. Bob its 19 here last night 22 now f

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to all. It's -21C here right now, the fire in the stove is a roarring (dont figure ole saint nick will make it down this chimney...maybe in june). Having a pint for all those that cant be with there loved ones again this year.

Merry Christmas and a good New Year to ya'll. Anyone's tree big enough to mill?
2991828770105432928S600x600Q85.jpg
I have to get a picture of my Sawyer's tree. He cut a fourty foot tree and then topped it. Then he drug it home and cut three feet off the top. It's a true Charlie Brown tree that only a tree guy could love.

Got a pumpkin color north face fleec shirt . cut my finger on chain so must be sharp . We got to almost 50 degrees today and had ham and beans and cornbread for lunch . a perfect day

Belated Merry Christmas to the millers here! Wish I wasn't working today or yesterday for that matter, but still had a good time when I came home to a house full of family. The next 11 days off should take the sting out of it, that and the 2.5x pay yesterday:)

Back