Merry Christmas

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgreanbeans

Treeaculterologist
Reaction score
I HOPE THAT EVERY ONE HAS A GREAT HOLIDAY AND MAY THE NEW YEAR BRING ALL OF US A GOOD SAFE SEASON.
I HOPE THAT ALL MY BROTHER MARINES AND OTHER SERVICE MEMBERS ALIKE GET HOME TO THEIR FAMILIES.

I hope next year is even better for you guys and arboristsite. Its funny to look back now and see the old thread "one thousand posts". We are over 10,000 now and going strong and over 1600 members. Couldnt have done it without you or Sherrills. Good bunch of guys. Thanks again. Darin

HEY! what about hannukah? ;) Merry Christmas to all of you guys, and a Happy New Year. I would also like to wish you all a safe holiday season. Tomorow I am going to be working at my shop because I am Jewish, and nobody is around :)

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope Santa treats everyone in the coming year with the same favours that my family has enjoyed in the last year.

Have a safe and happy new year too.

John, Heather, Jack and Flash

Happy Holidays from North Central North Dakota where we are having a White Christmas and plenty of ice for fishing!!!!;) ;)

Bob Underwood

I forgot about the Jewish guys. Sorry. I emailed a bud today, not knowing he's Jewish. I am sure many get that both ways. I think I am gonna have to just start saying "Happy Hollidays", this works unless you are a Johova Witness. Maybe just a happy new year will work. This Holliday stuff is hard to please everyone. I guess I will have to go with its the thought that counts.

John your once a month post is a Merry Christmas note? Geez
Oh well, the best to you all.:angel:

Back